Things I am going to do over summer
- Lots of film photography. I need to work out how to use my Pentax ME properly, and also master the skills of Holga (yes I’m still crap) and Smyena (double-exposures baby yeah!)
- See all the old films I still have yet to see at the Astor
- Write. I am not sure what I am going to write yet… something.
- Start sketching again. I bought new notebooks months and months ago, maybe six months ago now, and still haven’t opened one. I always get ideas for things I want to sketch when I’m not home though. Annoying.
- Get really good at Russian. My classes resume in a couple of weeks. Anyone who knows the language, please feel free to leave comments in Russian. I think I may need email buddies to help me practice also.
- Master the craft of flavouring vodkas. There will be only exceptional flavours!
- Finally make some macarons. My macaron recipe book is sitting on the shelf, gathering dust.
Um there’s probably more but I can’t think of anything else right now.